Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sweeney's Picks: Shopbop.com

Shopbop is one of those sites where you'll always find something really pretty (and expensive).  I never cease to find the great dress or pair of shoes (that I have no business buying).  This time, I found mainly accessories and shoes.  Here are some of my favorite items:

This Ports 1961 clutch is so fantastic.  It'll never go out of style and you can wear it with anything from a cocktail dress to jeans.  Fabulous.


This Rebecca Minkoff Heartache bag looks vintage, which is probably what drew me to look at it.  The feature that sets it apart is the double chain strap which gives it a more modern feel.  It's a great size too and appears to sit well on the shoulder.  These days, paying $550 for a great handbag is somewhat normal, but at least this one can continue to be worn season after season.


This Vanessa Bruno tote has a similar look to the Rebecca Minkoff one and reminds me of the early Coach bags.  The ones that were just simple leather without all of the emblems and brightly dyed color.  I miss those bags.  This one is $615 but you'd better hurry up because there's only one left on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment